Our trip to Ethiopia March 2008!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Weekend Fun!



So last night we had a good dinner and then I decided to make cupcakes for some friends who have just moved into a new house! I don't bake that often because I end up eating so much batter and end product that I feel horrible when I am done. The kids were ecstatic though, they got to lick the bowl, spoon and the mixers. I took a few shots of them enjoying themselves. Della is really ready for it to be warm out because for the past week or so she has been putting on short sleeve shirts and shorts/skirts to play in the house. She needs a little help on how to match colors but I have no doubt she will pick that up, after all she is her mothers daughter!!!


After a good family evening we woke up this morning did some work around the house and then went to the Cherry Blossom Festival at Noah's school. I volunteered to work a shift at a game booth. I was breaking a sweat after an hour of running the game, wow, how do the teachers do it? The kids really enjoyed themselves!


We have been getting things together because we leave in a week and a half, I know, quick! I am making folders for Carol(Grandma Whitlock) and my mom(Nanna) on schedules, emergency numbers, you name it, I am writing it down. I also need to go do Easter baskets because we will be gone for Easter this year. My cousin Katie came over tonight to take a family picture because we need one to give to Marlee's birth family. The last one we took was at Christmas and it was professional so I would have to take the CD back to the studio and get one printed. I decided I wanted a new one anyway. She did a great job. She took the one I posted at the top! I am also posting a couple of other pics that she took. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: