One week from today we will be preparing to head to Ethiopia to go and get our daughter/sister!!! We are coming along as far as packing goes. We have gotten everything notarized that we need to, we still need to fill out forms but have them printed and ready, we have all of Marlees clothes washed and ready and our clothes are out but not packed. Still have one more appointement with the travel doc on Monday, more shots.
Going through this process, no matter how long it takes, you never really feel like it is going to happen. Now it feels that way. We are making a trip to Sams to buy diapers and formula, we have not done that in a while. We have made Marlees first appointment with her pediatritian and the International Adoption Clinic. I always feel like I am forgetting something but Steve assures me, I have got it under control and then rolls his eyes. I am not that bad, am I? He reminds me of the time we moved into our last house and I had a schedule on excel of moving times, what we were moving, carpet tear out, putting the carpet in, painting the entire house, babysitting for Noah, lunch break, you name it, I wrote it down and scheduled it. This was all done in one week so we had to be organized, what would he do without me:) We are going to be fully prepared!
We are so excited and can't believe we are one week away! Hope you all have a super day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment