



Spring Break with 3 little ones and no trip planned. Noah is asking quite a bit, why we can't go to at least Florida or Texas! I tried calmly to explain to him that it costs money. He said "well we can just drive there." ME "Gas for the car costs money dear" N "Well how much, you and Dad have lots of money." I believe he was referring to the large amount of cash we got before we went to Ethiopia, not there anymore! Anyway, I wish it was a bit nicer outside so we could at least ride bikes. Right now I don't want to shock Marlee too much, she does hail from Africa. I know there is better weather coming!!! We thought about a trip to target but whenever I go to target, I end of buying things I don't need. In the meantime, Noah and I have been working on his VIP book for school. He is VIP the week he goes back. He gets to bring someone to school with him and he chose Marlee. As you can imagine, Della had some hurt feelings. I think we are all going now.
I am bummed because I think I caught the cold that Marlee has. I haven't been sick for a long time, knock on wood. Maybe it is just the day, cold and cloudy! I am sure it will be better when the sun comes out tomorrow! Its only a day away you know! That is all the humor I have right now!
I took some pics this morning! You can see how everyone wants to be with Marlee, even the pups! And yes, Noah is sporting the yellow sleep masks we got from Ethiopian Air. Not that pleased with the airline but their sleep masks have been fun for the kids. Have a great day!




3 comments:
The pics are wonderful Rach and I'm so glad Marlee is doing so well! Strangly, I miss Ethiopia too. Especially reading Tesi's blog. But as you wrote, I'm in no hurry to get on another plane :). Thanks for the emails!
Chan
I love YOU. I love Steve. I love your family. I HATE your MUSIC. Please change it!
I LOVE the picture of the three kiddos and Edy! You've got a crowded couch just like me :)
Post a Comment