




So I am just catching up! I have not felt like blogging lately. No reason, just haven't felt like it. We had a great trip to Disney in early October. The kids were wonderful and Marlee had a great time with her Nanna and Grandma and Grandpa Whitlock. The kids were very surprised and got to ride on a plane. We usually drive everywhere but plane tickets were so cheap so we flew. Della was not so sure about the flying but Noah thought it was pretty cool. We went trick-or-treating at Disney, ate at Cinderellas castle and much more. Noah did not attempt the rollar coaster again(just the kid one) due to the fact when he was 5 I let him go on one and scared him to death. On the way home we met up with family who we had known through Kindermusik with kids our exactly the kids ages. They sat together on the plane and had a riot. I love Disney, I already want to go back. It think when you are there you really think that anything can happen and dreams come true. Atleast I do:) Here are some pics of our trip!




No comments:
Post a Comment