



I know it has been a while and I don't have much time to write but I did want to post a few pics of the kids in their new pool. Yes we went to Walmart and bought a big blow-up pool and it has kept all the kids occupied for hours, even Marlee. I can not believe Marlee wants to be in it. I had her in today and then stepped in the water to feel it and it was frigid. It was the best $30 I have spent all summer. I don't do our pool we belong to without Steve. It is more like a water park and there are to many places kids can go and not enough gates. Anyway enjoy the pics. Things are getting quite busy, opening night is in a week and a half!




2 comments:
That pool looks AWESOME! Oh and welcome to my world, "too many places to go and not enough gates". Ahhh, the joys of a big family :)
Sweet pool! That looks like fun :)
Good luck with the opening and the craziness!
Post a Comment