Our trip to Ethiopia March 2008!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Could it be.....?

A weekend without anything planned? Wow, this is good. We have had a jam packed summer so far and I would love it if things could slow down a bit:) They will, for two days:)

Noah finished his 2nd week of VBS yesterday and I think he is done with it as well. He told me he would really like to ride his bike some this summer. Yep, time to slow down! Noah and Della both spent the night at Nana's last night and she called at 7am this morning saying Della had been up since 3am coughing. I didn't think she would need the nebulizer but I guess I was wrong. Steve took it over this morning and hopefully we can get the breathing and coughing under control.

I don't know what we will do today and I don't care! Maybe we can take the kids to the pool but maybe not. That is the beauty of not having a plan. If we do anything I will be sure to post pics of our adventure. Have a wonderful weekend my friends!

No comments: